Monday, August 15, 2011

made by monday


This is Chloe. She's for my lovely friend Deb's granddaughter. I love how she came out. So cute. Her hair was fun to do.
 This is finished Harriett. I stayed up as late as i could but i only got her body finished. I did her arms and ears when i woke up.
 This is my tie dye monkey. I love him so much and he already has a home!!
 This is my new bitty monkey. I made him the night before we went to NYC on Sunday. Here he is posing with some monkeys at the museum of natural history.
 and again wit Rex from the movie Night at the Museum.
 This is another character from the movie.
 These are my legwarmers. They are a tad bit off but i love them! I finished them when I was hanging out with the guys at central fire department

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you are fast!!! Everything came out wonderfully. I love how you got creative w/Chloe's dress w/the stripiing - very smart! Harriet's striping is so fun. The monkeys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete