Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ten on tuesdays

10 facts about me!
I realized that some of you reading this blog don't really know a lot about me and to better understand my blog I figured I'd give you 10 facts about me!

1. Obviously I love to knit, but what you may not know is I've only been knitting since the summer of '09 thats only 2 years ago. The ladies at my LYS are so proud of my progress and I owe it all to them <3 Here is my first knitting project.

2. I have an adorable neice and nephew. ok, so my nephew isn't actually blood related but I treat him as if he is. Here is a picture of the 3 of us. They are almost the same age and had so much fun meeeting.

3. My boyfriend is Mike, just so you know who I'm talking about, he's a firefighter and he's amazing. He loves my knitting and he may not smile for pictures like i ask him too I love being with him every weekend.

4. My blog is named after my pet rat. I'm sure you all figured that one out. She's 1 year old and the sweetest thing ever. She eats baby food and cuddles in my sweatshirt pocket. I love her so much.

5. I'm going to school to be an Occupational Therapy Assistant. I'm going into my last semester which is all interning so I'll be flat broke LOL. But I'm excited to be done so soon. It's finally here! This is me and my classmates/friends on the last day of the spring semester.

6. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. My older sister is Caitlin shes like 24 or something LOL and Jillian is my younger sister shes 16. Jimmy is my younger brother He's 19 and he has Downsyndrome so he's really the one who inspires me and made me want to become an OTA and help other people with their own disabilities. And Mat is my older "brother" my sisters boyfriend and he's amazing. He even made me my moose coat rack! and I made him the jackalope! Family photo!

7. I am obsessed with Hello Kitty and Hippos. I have a hello kitty tattoo and a whole room full of stuff. My car is even decorated with HK. And I love hippos. Maybe not actual hippos, but cartoon ones lol.

8. I love sweets. Ice cream and cupcakes and cookies. I'm trying to lose weight but sometimes I just can't resist. Jimmy buys me Drum Stick ice cream cones when he goes to the gas station for his nightly chips & soda.

9. NYC is my favorite place to visit. Everytime I go I find something new to fall in love with. You could do a million things in one day and not even put a dent in the city. It's amazing. I wish I could live there but I think I would get sick of it. Thats me at Purl Soho.


10. Maine is my favorite place to actually vacation. We go every year, my older sister and Mat live there and its just amazing there. I love it. Its so calm and serene. Totally opposite of NYC lol. But its great. This is me by the ocean near the Bush Estate. Every time we go to Maine we basically do the same stuff but it never gets old. When I go to NYC I wanna to do something different every time. It's just cool to have two places to visit with totally different plans of what to do.

well, now i'm off to work on a super secret knitting project. I won't be posting it in WIP wednesday tomorrow so you'll have to wait until Monday. ;]


1 comment:

  1. I love this post b/c I got to learn about you! You are too cute and sweet. Nice that your man has weekends off. The firefighters here have schedules that change almost every week.

    ReplyDelete