Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I have a lot I want to get accomplished this week, we'll see how much of this I get done.

Here is the purse I started about 20 minute ago. I'm using all my scrap yarns, knitting a tube and i have handles from jo ann fabrics. i think it'll be cute and i won't have to weave in ends since its a tube i can just knot them inside lol. so lazy.

here are my other projects that i haven't started yet but am going to this week:

three brimmed hats. mike caitlin and mat are all getting one. i just don't know who is getting which color yet.

barn cat from spud & chloe on the farm

toothy joe from big book of knitted monsters

secret surprise doll

haven't gotten very far on my bolster pillow but its a work in progress

hippo from knitted wild animals

jerry the monkey

 and this is my new basket from walmart. it's great for carrying my knitting around the house and to the various places i knit without squishing it all into a bag. and the basket is collapsible! best 6 bucks spent this week





 Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy do you have lots goin' on there :O)! Can't wait to see their progress.
    That Toothy Joe looks so cute. Can't wait to see how your kitty turns out as well.

    ReplyDelete