Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ten on tuesdays

Ten on tuesday. I've brainstormed 3 weeks worth of 10 on tuesdays today while at the pool watching my client swim. I can't wait to share them all with you.

This week is 10 uses for pom poms. i love my pom pom maker. it helps so much when i'm making cute stuff. so here are some ideas to use them for.

1. Hats i always like to add pompoms on kid hats. this one i had made for my niece Maddy













2. Headbands me and my cousins made pom pom headbands one night they were so cute! i found this one at the link under headbands


3. Garland i want this in my room!


4. gift wrap wouldn't this be such a great way to wrap something?


5. Key Chains i love keychains and i had the idea to make pom pom keychains. i love how this person added little charms to theirs


6. Loofa: I saw this at pier1 imports yesterday and i was like :O! thats a pompom!
White Bath Sponge

7. Rug I would love to make one of these. if only i had the jumbo pom pom maker

8. place settings this is a great idea for parties or weddings

9. Wreath my mom would love this

10. character pom poms i think these are adorable!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! Cute pom pom crafts! Love the place settings, the garland, and the gift wrap ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several
    weeks of hard work due to no back up. Do you have
    any solutions to protect against hackers?

    My homepage :: http://www.jedheads.com/NiklasS55/info/

    ReplyDelete