Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ten on tuesdays

ten great crafts that i want to do this summer:

1.Vacation Memory Jar: i think this would be a way cute idea to display vacations for the future

2.Bottle Cap Candles: I have a million bottle caps from making my bottle cap table this would be a great idea for wedding favors too

3.An Arty Hearty Garland: i love paint samples from home depot. i used o collect them when i was little
hearts craft An Arty Hearty Garland
4.Little Guiding Stars: i think these are adorable and they each have a little quote inside like a fortune cookie

5.Framed Button Collection: i love buttons but never wear them so this would be a great way to display them

6.Button Hair Clips: i have an enormous felt collection. and i love hairclips. this would be a great way to use it

7.Soda Can Ash Tray: i don't smoke but i have friends that do and if they are going to kill their lungs they should at least have a fashionable ashtray
Completed Project: Soda/Beer Can Ashtrays Picture #1
8.Paper Picture Art: i love scrapbook paper but i get so bored of scrap booking i love this idea

9. Hula Hoop Rug: i love rugs and i have a ton of useless ugly shirts
Hula Hoop Rug
10. Felt Words: i love love love this idea too. so cute!


so that's my 10 on tuesday. i finished 2 projects today and i'm going to start another now so you'll see some WIPS tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You have some awesome craft finds here! I've bookmarked the robot ones, the felt letters - something that my 6.75 year old can do, and love that vacay memory jar.
    I can't wait to see your WIPs of some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to type I love,love the Wall-E project. My daughters' godparents engagement had to do w/Wall-E. I'll make them one for their birthdays which are in October!

    ReplyDelete