Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WIP Wednesday


WORK IN PROGRESS WEDNESDAY :]
This week I have a couple things. First up is another monster chunk for Ryan. He just needs his mouth. 
 Next up is a skinny cowl. I started it at the movies today. I've wanted to use this yarn forever and i finally decided to just use it.
 And last here we have Charlie the ceiling monster. she's for Maddy and she will be getting finished tonight. she only needs arms and her mouth.
I am also going to start a couple projects for the rest of the week. I'm making jimmy a graduation owl for his party saturday. and i'm test knitting a cowl so i need to start that as well.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the Monster book by Rebecca Danger? Or you've just bought certain patterns?
    Love that rasberriness for that skinny cowl!

    ReplyDelete