Wednesday, June 8, 2011

W.I.P Wednesday

usually I don't have many WIPS or work in progresses because i need to finish things. but some of my stuff can't be finished right away. 
like this: my uncle bought me a huge bag of yarn from a tag sale, a bunch of it was for rug hooking not knitting so i made a special pile for those and i will find a good home for it. but this is what was left so i need to untangle and wind all of this to be put in my stash.
 this yarn, ugh. i love the design it makes and i was going to make a hat but first it was on too big needles then it was just too big so now it's going to be a bolster pillow. i'll use the whole ball that way.
 this is my scrappy chunky scarf. i'm starting to run out of scraps and its not very long so it'll take a while before this is done.
 these tiny balls are all going to be monster chunks or little decorative balls.
 i already finished on this morning he just needs his mouth.
so thats all i have to share today. if you are interested in buying any of my items i'm slowly adding everything for sale into my etsy account. http://www.etsy.com/shop/emxlenie

2 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful uncle! You're so creative in finding projects for it and other leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i love little projects that i can whip up asap. my little monster only take about 45 minutes

    ReplyDelete