Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ten on tuesdays

here is my ten on tuesdays for this week. I almost forgot but here i am!
this week i'm going to show my ten favorite projects.

 my owl mittens. i loveeeee them. i miss wearing them but i do not miss the cold! ha ha
 robby the robot i absolutely love this pattern. the heart makes me super happy. memere has him now.
 piggy <3 i really loved him, my mom took him to work so now i only see him when i visit her.
 green chunk. i love the chunks in general. but i made this one for mike so its special.
 daphne & Delilah i love all rebecca's patterns but this was especially fun
 hippo slippers. i'm really proud of these.
elephante :] i love herrrrrr and all her rainbow glory
 sack boy he's the cutest. he sits above purls cage.
 elijah. i have a thing for elephants. but this was super hard and super fun. i'm really proud of the skills i used to make this.
giant monster pillow. i made this for my favorite teacher ms. lev and i love it.



so those are my ten on Tuesday. if you have any ideas for next week i'd love to hear them!!
tomorrow is WIP wednesday and i actually have a bunch! tomorrow is also my birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Mommy and baby monster set! I have that favored on Rav. Cool slippers! I have the book for that pattern. I'll need to try them one day. You're such a fun knitter.

    ReplyDelete