Friday, April 15, 2011

New room!!!! (finally)

So, I've finally moved back into the basement and it is all redone for me. How exciting!!! I loveeee it. It's mostly finished I just need to hang my picture frames and stuff. But that's it!! I've been knitting a lot more lately, probably because I've been a lot happier lately. :] So back to my room this is it:
my new comforter is so cute! and i love the wall color. its a really pale green but you can't tell here. thats my hello kitty shrine above the bed.
all of my yarn. i've really shrunk my stash lately. my goal is to use 90% by the end of summer. i think i can do it.
my vanity minus a mirror and my door with the twinkle lights :] notice my HUGE box of stuffing for my toys.
my desk and all my decoration. lol
my new/old dresser i bought last week. my tv will eventually go here when my dad carries it down here for me.
purl's new home. she's loving it so far. (notice her posing for you)
my closet. new and improved. I moved my old yarn shelf that i cleared out and used it for storage in there. i'm liking this system so much better than how it used to be.
And this is what I've been knitting:

I got back to work on the Abalone cardi I started in October. Yeah, I know wtf. But I had to pick up stitches and I was scared and then i just forgot about it! But I went down to Bayberry and Betty helped me out. So I have the sleeves done. The edging WAS done but something wasn't right so Betty said to scratch the pattern directions and gave me new ones herself. I'm going to do that tonight. I cannot wait to wear it!

I made a blanket. yes, I know, I said I would never make another but someone brought in this blanket to the shop and I just loved it. And as we know I can't sleep without Blankie so this is my Mike's house Blankie. 

These are the hats I've been working on, There are a bunch and they aren't done. i have to make pom poms and add the design elements. I think me and my little cousins are going to have a pom pom party when they sleep over next week.

A kitty which I strongly dislike but it's still kinda cute(he is missing a mouth still):

An owl for my new room:

another owl for one of my professors:

a little mouse, even though it looks like a pig since I used pink lol:


Rag Doll for Kyley:


A cute eyelet hat that's not finished:

I am working on a hat that looks like Bender from Futurama for an order but I still have to do the eyeballs. I really should try to finish that this weekend as well. :]

last weekend I spent it up in Winsted with Mike and we went for a really nice scenic ride up to Mass. There was a lake that still had a lot of ice on it so I took these:

No comments:

Post a Comment