Thursday, April 21, 2011

finishing touches

Last night I was organizing my room. Mostly my yarn, patterns, WIPs (work in progresses) and i noticed a lot of my WIPs were things that were 97% done so I got to work. I finished 6 things. And I did some work on a couple more.
  Here is what you see, 
the green hat needed a button, the purple one needed a flower, the pink and yellow needed ends woven in.
the basket needed a purpose, the snake scarf needed eyes, the two balls of yarn are something i ripped out,
the white thing is going to be a hello kitty wallet i had run out of yarn but i found a substitute bound off and put it in a bag to be finished. the brown ball was going to be sack boy but it was too big and i knew i'd find a reason to keep it, it will be an owl. and the blueish cowl needed buttons. :]

I also knit up a scrap scarf this week

As well as a rug for my room. I used 12 balls of yarn held together at once. I think it came out great.

I made Katie a nautilus cause she lovesss them

I finished the Bender hat

I also finished my cardigan :] :] :] I love it sooooo much!!!
picture of that coming soon!

me and my cousins made some pom poms for the hats but we didn't have time to finish i gave them my pom pom maker so i will finish the pom poms as soon as i get a new one. :]

in other news. i sorted my yarn into project bags last night with the pattern in it. i have a thousand million things i want to make so i'm trying to crack down with summer approaching. my FPK slippers from my older post of things i want to make are in this pile as well as the dead or alive fish hat. the rest are mostly small tiny projects such as a strawberry, an orange, mug cozies. tiny quick projects just how i like it. :]

me and purl had a mini photoshoot today <3 love my babygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment