Saturday, February 5, 2011

FO FRIDAY Week 2

It's saturday but i was really busy yesterday so whatever. lol.

Smoke Stack: this took me forever i feel like. it isn't very cute but i like it. i'm trying to make the whole mochimochi book so i had to make it lol. i used the hot pink left over from the lacey baby hat from last week. which is also the same yarn as the candy cane hat this week.





Pencil: i made this for my mom's friend Debbie who is a teacher. She wanted it for her desk.

Candy Cane hat: the yarn i used for this hat i bought together, its a ball of multi colored wool and hot pink bamboo yarn. i did 2 rows of each and i love the effect of the multi with the solid in between. so cute.

Stars Hat: I made this hat and i love it. The stars are just awesome. I just love everything about it.

Flower Dishcloths: This was a fun project. I made one at night and then the other the next morning. I like how different it is from any other knit dishcloth. i used a small ball of yarn and i still have some left over.

Chain Necklace: I LEARNED HOW TO MAKE A CHAIN!

Anatomical Heart: i love this more than anything ever. it was very complicated and tricky but i did it and i loveeeee it! I made it for my anatomy teacher from first semester, Casey. he's getting it monday!

Inca Snowflake Hat: love how this came out...i did the crocheted edge and i embroidered a snowflake BUT it was supposed to be for Maddy my niece... and it fits me. I like it though!
Mushroom: not a fan of how this came out. i def made a mistake on the bigger one and then i ran out of safety eyes so i used green yarn for eyes lol.

Wednesday I went to my friend Heidi's house. I played with her adorable twin boys and we knit & crocheted. I was going to bring a ton of knitting stuff for her butttttt i forgot. So we're going to hang out again. It was a lot of fun. I taught her how to do double pointed needles and the circular and she taught me how to make a crocheted chain! I needed to know how to make a chain to finish my inca snowflake hat so it was perfect timing! :]

so we had a lot of snow days and i got a lot done. at least one project each day. GO ME! i'm hoping to do the same this week working on a cupcake hat for Mica right now. :]

p.s. 2 more episodes of dexter. i know what i'm doing tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment