Friday, January 28, 2011

FO FRIDAY

So I'm starting something new. I always forget to blog about my FO's (finished objects) when i make them since I've been making so many. So I'm going to post every Friday about what I've made that week!

1. Owl




Now, i don't like him. I used lionbrand suede and besides the yarn, idk I'm just not a fan. My mom and dad think he's adorable though.
2. Penelope
I made Penelope for my friend Destinee's baby Kyley. This is Kyley's second hand knit monster. :]
3. Confused Moose
This is from the book MochiMochi and I love the book. I loved the moose and I finally made him. The antlers are a bit wonky but he's cute. I might change his mouth though.
4. Lacey Baby Hat
I like this hat, I was just making it to help my friend Heidi figure out what she was doing wrong and I got pretty into it. I love the bamboo yarn and I love the color.


So school started back up. BOOO! I have homework to do today before I babysit my Keegan so I better hurry this up. Today I'm going to a food tasting with the bridal party. So excited! I plan on knitting a couple small things from mochimochi today as well. I have 3 things planned. We'll see how many I get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment