Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my favorite pet :]

PURL
 purl loves hello kitty.
purl loves to cuddle
tucker on the other hand...
does not like hello kitty...
and would rather rip up my garbage than cuddle.
so my favorite pet of the day is purl.
(before i took this she licked my ear thats why i look weird lol)
in other news.
i've been working on a lot of stuff.
i wound all my yarn that was waiting to be wound. feels good.

i finished part 1 of 3 on rob's knitted birthday present.

i finished this misknit. a large herz in purple.


i have 1/2 of this monster done. and 1/2 of the other half. need to buy more yarn. took a lot more than i planned.

i've been working on my movie scarf a lot. its going to be great. i started knitting a swatch from the other end. the swatch will be felted and i'm going to cut out a flower and make a pin out of it. :]

today i went to memere & pepere's to visit some cousins. we had a great time:

then i came home and made myself breakfast for dinner with a blueberry smoothie.
i plan on having blueberry smoothies everyday for breakfast. i need to buy some blueberries to freeze now!

i hung out with purl tonight. she is an explorer for sure.

these are from the other day ha ha.

i watched degrassi with jimmy and before that i knit while watched outsourced on my netflix. it was a cute movie. i liked it.

last night i went over my aunt & uncles to talk about a knitting order. they want a blanket so i am going to learn how to do intarsia to do some hearts. i am going to buy the yarn tomorrow. i hope it isn't hard! i'm excited to learn!

me and jimmy saw a rainbow today. idk if you can see it in this photo.


i plan on knitting one of these in the near future:

3 comments:

  1. I think you are an awesome knitter. Your items are unique and very interesting. I have one of your original scarfs and lunch boxes. I know no one else will have one like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog all the time. You have such fun facts about your day and life. I hope to buy one of those fantastic monsters real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emi! It's Tania following your blog! Can't wait till the weather's a bit cooler and Emma can wear her fabulous stuff you made!!! I'll def post pics and link them to you! :) Say Hi to Jimmy for me.

    http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete