Saturday, August 21, 2010

knitting with purl

so i chose a new name for selling my knits under. knitting with purl.
purl is my mascot. duh. keri is drawing my logo for me. i am so excited. our family friend lyn helped me think of the name. :] i do knit with purl a lot.


speaking of purl. she is so silly. i bought her a bunch of new food to try the other day. we already tried the diced carrotts and puffed rice. she loves them both. i tried to see if she could open the puffs can. ...she can.

"hey, do i smell puffed rice in a can?"

"hmm.. how can i open this? maybe if i chew it a little"
 "maybe if i drag it under the covers?"

"ah ha!!! I got the cover off!"

"PUFFED RICE!"



"hey ma! why did you put me back in! i only spilled HALF of it on your bed"


ha silly purl. gotta love her!


i have been working on orders. i finished the domo for my cousin he young. i worked on it all through degrassi and then i did the arms yesterday. i am not a fan of the arms. i may redo them. we'll see. 


last night i went to the movies with my mom. we saw eat, pray, love. it was ok. i liked seeing all the sights. but the movie kind of dragged on. i started a scarf. its going to be my movie only scarf. so only when i watch movies can i knit this. good thing me and rob will be watching a movie today.


i can easily do patterned knitting in the dark but i feel the other person gets annoyed.
i will work on the heart shaped monster when we are not watching the movie. i started him but i didn't like the yarn i chose. so i bought some hometown usa. really love that yarn. i had a $10 off coupon your total purchase. SWEEEEET! 


the other day i finally convinced rob to deposit all his change and single dollar bills. the boy was loaded! i love going to the coin machine and watching all the money add up. so much fun.


also i finished the cupcake hat for tyler the other day. i wanted to try something new but i'm too lazy to hand sew, so i just reverted back to the original. i love this hat so much.

me and rob went to pottery piazza the other day, i painted a square bowl all knit themed. rob couldn't think of anything so he was just a great boyfriend and watched me paint and we just chilled.

then we went to my house later that night to watch degrassi... tucker joined us lol.



1 comment: