Sunday, July 25, 2010

waterfall day

well last night i didn't get too much knitting done. i started my caliometry but i think i need to be walked through it so it'll wait until wednesday. but i forgot to show you this!
i made this for rob as the counterpart to swaim. his name is clippy. i guess its some online thing. don't ask me i just make what he tells me lol.


 me and rob went down to the italian fest last night cause i was craving canollis and i also got pizza bread. yum. then we went back home to watch ghost busters 2. i liked it but i think the first one was better lol.  next on my next flix is the memory keepers daughter. i'm so excited. it as SUCH a good book.

this morning me and purl had another photo shoot. she knows when shes being photographed and usually looks right at the camera lol

today me and the family went to get lunch at the italian festival. HELLO DELICIOUS PIZZA BREAD! i also got some cookie dough ice cream from the golden spoon booth. YUM! 


jimmy saw his friends christina and nick they had a ton of fun dancing to the music!


then we went to southford falls. it was really pretty down there i rly liked it. i would definitely go back soon.

here are the pictures i took today at the falls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment