Saturday, July 24, 2010

SORRY!

so sorry i haven't updated in so long! i'm still using mom's camera and i couldn't find it. but i'm ordering a charger for my camera tonight. promise. i love my camera it makes me sad i love it! rob got it for my for my birthday last year. its even my favorite color! purple :]

anyways i've been working everyday and trying to go to bayberry as much as possible. what i've been working on and finishing lately is:


felted slippers-


my felted slippers are still drying i had to refelt today because betty said they weren't tight enough. so i am pretty excited to wear them soon! they were from knitpicks and it was a kit. i got the yarn and everything. i have enough yarn for one more pair. and it comes with 3 patterns. the top is them refelting. the bottom is pre refelting.


tucker helped me felt.


cupcake hat boy-


this is my boy cupcake hat prototype. it is going to have felt shapes on it. i'll finish it tomorrow. mom said she would put the shapes on for me. i knitted it up last night while i was at memere's watching gidget.


cupcake hat girl1- 


this cupcake hat i attempted but i didn't like the color choice. i may not do hearts on it like planned but do something else instead.


cupcake hat girl2-


idk why but this hat has been giving me so much trouble. this is my third attempt. its the exact same thing as the boy one too. i might rip it out again idk. its going to have hearts all over it eventually.



jellyfish-


keri asked me to make her a jellyfish in exchange for some art. i've been working on that for her. the tentacles are my favorite part. i made the bottom today in the car on the way to the milford mall. i'll put it together tonight.


owl-

i designed this owl and i love the colors and everything. its just so cute!! it took me about a day to make and i just love its little face!


starcrossed slouchy hat-




you can't see the link unless you belong to ravelry but its the pattern if you're interested in making one. it was a lot of fun to make. i love hats. i had some help from Jan at bayberry on the color selection and Linda from bayberry on ripped back to fix a mistake. i love my knitting friends :] i stayed at bayberry so late Thursday trying to get as much as i could done. i finished it the next day and i wore it all day. i love the little bits of yellowish in the green yarn.


hat and mitten set-


i finished my hat & mitten set. i made the hat at memere's anniversary party and the mittens later that week. i thought i was going to run out of purple so i did the green and i had enough to do the green on with a purple tip! i love how they look!


i am going to be starting some projects this week
a dog for rob
caliometry head band in this yarn


butterfly hat for me in some gorgeous glittery alpaca


i went shopping today at the milford mall. THEY HAVE A SANRIO STORE!
i bought (and won) this stuff:


they had a spinner for a dollar you could spin to win a prize. so worth it!


i bought my fave hand sanitizer because i ran out. this is the best smell ever.


i got this new notion bag the other day at borders. i have a new love of owls.


i bought some vannas choice yarn at ocean state job lot. BIg balls for only 3 bucks! such a deal! i got some colors i've never gotten because i've used the majority of the color in this line.
p.s. the left one is purple not gray. the right one is mint green.


i had to take some new purl pics.


she totally LOVES babyfood so much...she also licks it off my hand lol. and she likes when i let her climb on top of her cage. i bought her a tube. she likes it a little. its to chew on too which shes done plenty of. lol. i love her. she's so much fun. i love when she tries to pull things inside her cage with her teeth through the wires. like the lid to the jar ha ha.



me and robbycakes are going to the italian fest tonight.
we have been hanging out a lot. watching movies on netflix and going out to eat. and of course the mall. i love him :] 


i will update more tomorrow if i get to use the camera. :] leave some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment