Tuesday, July 27, 2010

happy birthday dad!!

today was swimming day at camp & we tie dyed for arts & crafts, i'll post pictures when the shirts are un-tyed. :] it was a great day out in the sun to tie dye! 

I went for some long awaited Dominic & Pia's pizza. my favorite pizza place is NOT allowed to go on vacation for 2 weeks EVER AGAIN!!!!! 

then i was getting ready to go to rob's and i took tucker potty first... this is what happened instead:


i went to robs we did some errands, nothing much and then went back to my house for dinner and then GOLDEN SPOON for dessert for dads birthday. i had grasshopper icecream YUM. then targettttt like always and back home. we then played facebook family feud. :]

when rob left i went up to watch pretty little liars and finished the toe on my tube sock. HOORAYYYYY!

i am so glad to have a completed pair of socksssss!! i'm really proud of myself!

so me and rob are thinking about a trip this summer. boston hopefully and i want to gnome while we are there. i gnomed on my trip to maine and i decided me and rob need out own little guy to take with us on our trip and future outings. :] i think i am going to make a bigger version of this little guy. he is only 4 inches tall and i want a bigger one so i'm going to draw up a picture and try out some designs! what do you think??



here are some of my gnoming adventures with Babo. can you spot him??

spending the afternoon at bayberry tomorrow. going to work on a cowl with my new chunky yarn from my swap partner & think about my gnomes.

happy birthday daddy! i love you 6-7-19 :]

No comments:

Post a Comment