Friday, July 9, 2010

buttons galore

ok hi, i haven't been on much because work everyday, and trying to get my knitting done, and i've been playing with my purl and my rob every chance i get.

so i have been working on this jelly fish which i love. its finally finished and i realized that everytime i make something i love a lot its for someone else ha ha. well this is for my swap partner for the under the sea swap. i hope she likes it. i learned a new cast on method to make the tentacles all curly i love them.

the hat is for my uncle wally its a really nice dark gray. i love it. i made it today during my lunch break & in the car to shopping and home.

i bought buttons for my cabled envy cowl finally. and i hope everyone is envious of it. it's made with my baby alpaca and its super soft. i used wooden buttons and they came in a big bag:

so purl has been awesome. not too many outside the cage accidents which is fabulous. she doesn't like peanut butter. she actually took peanut butter OFF a cheerio so she could eat her beloved cheerios. ha.

i went shopping at retail 101 today with the fam. got some shorts, a hoodie, a couple dresses, and some headbands, it was fun i love shopping.


me and rob have been watching a lot of movies this week. we rented I Love You Man the other day and last night we saw Grownups. today i signed up for a free month trial of netflix. i already rented The Ugly Truth straight to my laptop and i queued 3 movies. 


tomorrow is the grand parents' anniversary party for the other half of my family. this one is at night and i have my whole outfit planned. before the party i plan on felting my bowl for madre and working on some new projects. :] also i have to put a beak on my itty bitty perry the platypus. :]


btw me and mama had someof my jam from my swap partner and it was GOOOOOOOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment