Thursday, June 24, 2010

tireddddddd

I've been really tired and too lazy to blog. sorry. but anyways i have done a bit knitting. I've been a little busy with dinner dates with the family. anyways. i went to toy story yesterday with the fam and i cried. but during the movie i knit up a hat for Jillian's friend. i just need to decrease and i'll be done. i am working on a sock right now. i got it from my swap partner joyce. she's pretty awesome. i was getting tired of the dpns. so i bought a 9 inch needle from bayberry yesterday. i am in love with it. its going to make me want to do more socks for sure. and mittens!!! 

anyways. purl is doing good, we went to uncle wally's house the other day to play. and last night i went out to dinner with auntie helen. we also put the deposit on the aqua turf for kendra's wedding!!! i'm so excited to be one of her bridesmaids. i've never done a wedding before! the chapel is gorgeous i love it. and the yard is amazing too they have a huge windmill which would look amazing in pictures. i guess i better start losing some weight for the wedding ha i have a year and a half to look good!

i got my other ingrown toe nail removed today. its all numb now. i'm just resting it like i had to do all last week for my other foot. 

i'm going to watch some tv and knit on my sock. i'll post some pictures when i finish stuff.

oh btw heidi used my hat for one of her shoots! it looks awesome! love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment