Sunday, June 20, 2010

100th Post!!!

IT'S MY 100TH POST TODAY!!!
 
So let's see, today is Father's Day. We are going to my grandparents at 3 for dinner. I love hanging out there. I am going to find a night or day to go watch some more movies this week over there.

Yesterday I went shopping with my birthday money. I got some cute stuff. And some awesome sunglasses! I also got purl a ball. She kinda just chills in it right now but she did do a couple rolls today.


Yesterday was also knitting in public day. I went to Bayberry and we had a party outside!
I worked a bit on my Patty scarf but it was too distracting to knit that while talking. So i started my socks. I only got one row done. I'll work on them tonight.


Friday was pretty awesome. Work was great the kids are so excited to be almost done with school. Monday is our last day. After work I went to Mystic with Rob. We took the truck and we sweat the whole way there because it doesn't have AC. If there wasn't traffic we would've been fine.



Mystic though, was awesome. So much fun.

the pictures of the sea lions was at feeding time. i didn't even zoom in on the one of them both!!!

the sharks are pretty sick. they look so scary creeping around in that tank.


i love how pretty the upside-down jelly fish are. this is one of my fave pictures. i like the glittery-ness of it.


this penguin sat there the WHOLE time we were watching while the rest of them swam around lol.


i love sea horses. i think we should follow their lead and make men carry the children so we can stay skinny lol.


we paid extra to go on the coolest 3-D ride and to go in the bird room. The bird room was awesome and terrifying at the same time lol. they kept flying around like crazy. this is rob feeding a bird with the seeds they gave us. 






I got a lot of knitting done on my painted purse while we were driving! When we got home I only had 2 rows left and then casting off. it looks cute i can't wait to felt it. I am going to make a matching wallet since I bought handles for the bag instead of knitting them. so i have plenty of yarn for a wallet.


My hello kitty purse came in this week from Rob! I am in love with it!

I hope everyone has a great fathers day and enjoyed my 100th post full of pictures! have to get ready and do some errands now!

comments= love

No comments:

Post a Comment