Thursday, June 17, 2010

purlycakes, toes, purse :]

so lets seeeee.
today i had work it was nice. the twinnies had graduation today and i peeked in towards the end. they had the cutest little caterpillar shirts on.

then i went to lunch with dee. we had fun she got to meet purl after. we get to bertuccis. YUM.

then i had to get my ingrown toe nail taken care of. nasty i know but it really hurt. it kinda hurts now too but hopefully it'll be better tomorrow for mystic.

i have been working on a hurricane hat for a couple days. with purl around its been taking a little longer.
but it's done. it's nashua wooly stripes and i love it. and its beautiful colors that make me think of peacocks.

purl and i hung out for a really long time today. i loveeeee her.

i started my hand painted purse today too!

also. i got my swap gift. i'll post pictures tomorrow but it's awesome. a bunch of stuff for making socks! i'm bringing my sock with me tomorrow!!

and. i went to memere & pepere's for dinner to see tante lise. love her <3

i even knit with her and we watch TV

No comments:

Post a Comment