Tuesday, June 15, 2010

20th BIRTHDAY!!!

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
...ok so i'm pretty excited.
ravelry even gave me a little cake!

so i bet you wanna know if i got a rat or not right?
well...

I DID!!!!!!!
her name is purl. like the stitch. :] 

she is great. i was hesitant really because i had SUCH good luck with Peanut I was scared another one wouldn't be as good and she would bite and stuff but so far. knock on wood. so good.

she likes to sit on my shoulder. and in my lap.

she hasn't figured out how to use her ramp so she just climbed her cage like a ladder to get to her food lol.

so besides purl let's see-
the twinnies got me some hello kitty nail supplies. LOVE IT! can't wait to paint my toes now!


rob came over after i got out of work & we went to petco. I was so excited. they had 3 girls. two were the hooded with a brownish/black hood. and one has beige hood. peanut was beige so i chose the brownish/black. i love her already. 

she is already getting used to me!


petey wants to get his hands on her though.


for dinner me and the fam went to wood n tap. i had some yum-o mac&cheese and rob finished it off when he came over after class.


we're going to celebrate friday since we didn't have much time today.


btw yesterday i saw a car that ran on veggie oil. it smelled like FRENCH FRIES!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny that you mentioned the bio-diesel car smelled like french fries. The exhaust smells depends on the type of restaurant you get the old oil from, so it could smell like chinese food or mexican food. It's kinda neat hahaha.

    ReplyDelete