Saturday, June 5, 2010

koala bears!

Do you love my baby koala bears??

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. I've been trying to finish these guys and I had a couple mishaps along the way as well as being totally busy.

So to catch you up:
a couple days ago me & lauren went on a lovely date. We went to see the goats near her house which i've been dying to do. 

and then we ventured around town and went to crescent lake.


we took some pictures together trying to be all romantic in the sunset lol.

yesterday me and rob spent the day together. i spent the morning at Bayberry working on the koalas. and then me and rob hung out. we went to bayberry and he bought me this yarn as an early birthday present. talk about best boyfriend ever!

this is the pattern for the bag it makes. I can't wait to make it!!!


and then we went to look at tommy k's explorer and i hung out with his grandma lol.


we also put all our old textbooks and all my reading books i read already up on half.com
we already sold 1 book each!




today i cleaned me room and did errands ALL day. My room looks awesome. totally. 
all that needs to be done is to make my bed but my sheets are in the washer. 


i rearranged it a little and i really like how it looks.
i put away all my winter clothes and stuff like that.


i also bought all my gifts for my ravelry swaps. so now i only have to make a gift for two of the people. the thunder cloud was for the first swap. that i will mail out monday. along with the books we've sold.


this week i'm going to finish the two swap gifts and then i have some exciting projects to do.
Heidi has asked me to make her props for her photography business! I'm so excited. I'm making a stocking cap,a cocoon and a diaper. they are going to look precious.


well i better work up one of my swap gifts. i'm making a felted pouch with a zipper. i hope it comes out good since i'm making up my own pattern for it. but it'll be felted so anymistakes can be erased like magic. i'm going to needle felt a big sun on it as well.it's going to look awesome.


also i found a group on ravelry for people with curly hair so i'm excited to learn all these new things that people do to tame frizz before it happens and wash their hair at night and not have to reshower in the morning just to do their hair. needless to say i'll be trying all of these ideas.


today...i also bought glee volume 3 music !!!! so happy!!!! i love GLEEEEEEE!


btw this is my new off the side of the road chair. and i'm loving it.


No comments:

Post a Comment