Sunday, June 6, 2010

cocoons and baptism

ok so today was peyton's baptism. he is so cute! i held him for a little while and fed him a bottle. it was fun i love little babies. i also love kaylee! she is so hilarious! the things she says just cracks me up!! And she loves cake! 

She really liked the koalas she was carrying the both of them around the house. too cute.

I made the cocoon for Heidi already I started it on the way to the party and then towards the end of the party we all sat on the couch and watched the news because there was a tornado watch so I started working on it again. I finished it on the way home. It was a fun & quick knit. I wish I had more babies to put in it! I had to use Emily. Emily is my baby from when I was like in 4th grade maybe sooner but I love her. I won't get rid of her. She is real newborn size too!

I also knitted up this clutch last night after i blogged. I felted it today and then needle felted this sun on it. I love how it looks. it's for my swap partner and it will have a zipper closure on it as well.


i also needle felted this little case i bought at acmoore.


also i plopped today. you can read about that here: http://dormroomcurly.blogspot.com/2008/12/style-definitions-table.html its about living with curly hair. plopping is amazing. its basically how you dry your hair. it looked great everyone was asking me what i did different!

sometimes i miss my hair like this:

now that i know how to do everything.


tomorrow:
 help rob with homework until he has class again
ac moore. buy yarn for hat & diaper
secret life season premiere date with lauren!



No comments:

Post a Comment