Monday, June 28, 2010

heart on string :]

ok. so. today i did some hardcore knitting because i feel very unaccomplished lately. i have no motivation to start things. so when i do i find myself starting many things so i can just grab something and go.

i finished perry the platypus. i love it. except his beak is too long and not enough wide. next time i make it i will surely fix that. jimmy loves him though he watched phineas and ferb with perry today lol.

after that i started knitting the hearts on a string hat by susan anderson with some suerchunky yarn. but it was WAY too chunky. so i went to 2 strands of worsted weight and i really like it. it came out a little large but its cute and slouchy just how i like it. the heart i did in shiny yarn which you can kind of tell by the picture. i am trying to order a new charger for my camera so bear with my cellphone pictures cause my mom took her camera away from me.

this is the slouchy hat i made during toy story for jillians friend. super chunky yarn. i love it but it takes practice on sizing.

purl hung out with me for a while. she kind of had a hectic day. i had her out and she sat on my shoulder and jimmys too for a minute. then she went back to me and jimmy tried to hug me and he smacked her. i guess he forgot she was sitting there. she was very startled. but she calmed down. then i put her away and petey snuck in and they were looking at each other through the cage and then petey stuck his paw in her cage well whatever he could fit through the wire and she flipped out. i had a really hard time getting her out later tonight with rob. hopefully she feels calmer tomorrow i would hate for her to be skittish now. no more petey  for her.

also i found this online but no one sells it. first person to find it and or buy it gets any toy they want knitted by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment