Thursday, July 1, 2010

eclipse,shirts, errands

I went to the midnight showing of eclipse with Angela the other day. So much fun. It was SO good. the books are way better but isn't that always the way? anyways. we didn't get back to her hose until 3am. i was so exhausted the next day. while watching the movie i knit up this cute hat. i think i need to grow my hair out if i wanna wear it though lol. i put the ear flaps on today but i finished the main hat EXACTLY when the movie ended. I was pretty proud of myself because i didn't even start it until halfway through.

Yesterday I went to Rob's and we hung out we went swimming in his pool but we got cold ha. It wasn't very hot out, of course we decide to go swimming on a non hot day. that is so us lol.

i also did a million things on my todo list. i feel very accomplished. today i am still working on the list but i'm almost done! I need to make a walmart trip and make some phone calls. that's basically it. :]

so i have some really good news! i have a job working at PARC again this summer. I originally couldn't go back due to money issues with them but they can hire me as a para for 5 weeks! i am beyond happy about that! so i won't be looking for a new job anymore... until 5 weeks from now anyways lol. 

today one of my things to check off my todo list was misknit tshirts. i bought some shirts to make one for me and for jillian. those are finished. do you like? i'll be selling these!! let me know if you are interested and your misknit of choice.

I have to do my summer swap gift. i can't believe i let it go for so long. i am usually the first person to ship out. but honestly I'm always the last to receive my gift with every swap so why bother being first? idk how many more i'll do of this. i think these are my last 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment