Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy birthday mert!!!

Today is Mert's birthday! Mert is bettys sister and I love her!

and yes. barb (in the middle) is hiding lol.
We had a delicious cake from bolo it was soooooo good!

And addicting ice coffee made by Jim. :)

I went to walmart and friendlys with Lauren before bayberry and we had a ton of Girly fun lol.

Then rob picked me up from bayberry and we hung out a while. We took some silly pictures.

Then we went to the mall because we forgot it was Friday night aka obnoxious preteen night. Ew lol so we left and then just hung out.

I finished the puppy today!!!

My knitting plans never work. The puppy took longer than expected but he will be mailed tmrw and I will work on the diaper tomorrow promise!!

I also sold 3 more books that I need to ship out with my ravelry swap gift.

Goodnight!!
Birthday countdown: 4 days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment