Saturday, May 22, 2010

...

ok. so this was not a very good week. Thursday was going well i taught the girl scouts how to knit and that was really fun. and then i went home to watch grey's anatomy. it was so good i was immediately hooked. i was literally shaking. and then my mom called me upstairs to the phone. i almost fell on the way there because i was shaking so much. i got a really bad phone call. :/ one of my friends from high school, tom died. i was so upset. i was shaking even more after that. i wanted to cry but nothing wanted to come out. i texted rob and told him and he was in as much shock as i was. i just fell asleep in shock after Grey. the next day at work i was so out of it. i cried a lot when i got home and every time i think about him i cry again. :/ the last time i saw him was at my birthday party after senior year. then he went away to college and we lost touch. i'm really going to miss him but i'll always remember how much fun we had in mass media and 7th period study hall senior year. i miss you tom.


this is him and aislinn at my 18th birthday party.

so i've been knitting a lot lately. i almost finished my blocks. the first project in the itty bitty toy book. i have 2 blocks finished. i have two more left.

then i was working on tante mimi's hungrig. and i finished that and now i'm working on iris the gourmet monster by rebecca danger. the first step is knit 42 rows... i have like.. 15 rows... lol. 

my knitting needles came in btw. i put them in their new case. :]

and my swap gift came in.
 patty let me borrow her stitch & bitch audio cds. i imported them into my i pod. so i can't wait to listen to it.

i also had to get more storage for my yarn.hahah i'm crazy.

and betty gave me this awesome thing to hold my projects knitted on double pointed needles. i love it!



rob came over finally we got to hang out. i missed him so much. 
he looks so cute in his new haircut and glasses :]
 





2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have so much yarn! I wish I have a pretty needle case like yours. But I don't have one at all.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and let me know about WEBS. But I placed the order two weeks ago and at that time, I think they had the stock - at least it said so on their website. Maybe they gave mine to customers that actually walked in their doors. Face to face take priority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is only my second cabinet system for yarn. i think a couple posts back is my WHOLE COLLECTION lol.

    and i bought the case on etsy!
    but that is so not fair if webs gave your yarn away. before the sale they should have done all the orders. if it makes you feel better i didn't get any spud & cloe lol!

    ReplyDelete