Monday, May 24, 2010

Iris :)

I have been working on my little iris and I can't wait until she's done! I have her body done and one leg! But I have orders so she is put on hold. I finished knitting the little misknit for mr ehmka i just need the face and tmrw I'll start the big one. :) same goes for tante minis misknit. Totally done except the face lol.

I found that Lorna laces which supplies the yarn for the danger craft kits has a color named zombie BBQ and rob wants a swaim misknit in that color so tmrw I will be ordering that.

Also I found a really cute elephant picture knitted and I'm going to try to use the picture as a template to make it!!!

Today was toms funeral. I went with Krista and it was so hard. I am having a really hard time with this but Rob came over after his law class and sat with me and we talked and he came over again tonight to talk more and we watched anchor man. So i feel a lot better. Let's see if I can get through tmrw without tears.


Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment