Monday, April 19, 2010

SUCCESS!

Today I used double pointed needles!
I did not rip out my project in frustration
I did not twist
I did not drop any stitches I couldn't pick up
I did not quit
& this is my result. Just tell me you love it.


It is the beginning of a monster chunk by Rebecca Danger.
I love her patterns. She kind of inspires me in the way Susan Anderson does. I really would love for someone to buy me her patterns.

I made two monster chunks today. one flat and one in the round on the dpts. EVEN THE FEET!

I'm amazed at myself. I want to buy double pointeds now.
I found a set on eBay for $18.88 I am going to order them this week!!! Then I can begin my itty bitty toy book! Because mostly everything is knit in the round on dpts.

So I had work today after a week of vaca. I love my job so it was nice to be back. I really missed my twinnies though. They helped me pick monster chunk colors. They are for using up your excess yarn and that I will do. I wanna use up all my pink making just chunks. The twins already want one each I can tell. & I'm making a couple for Kaylee.


Tomorrow I have work again and after school is out I will go back to my old schedule of just 9-11 everyday instead of my nuts 9-11 2-3 schedule. I can't wait!


Also tomorrow me & rob are going to golden spoon on a double date with Kfuck (aka katie, blame dee for our new nicknames!) and her rob. I'm pretty excited!!! 


Also I bought a new little clear case for my notions like my ruler, stitch markers, scissors. i love it so far. its wider than my old one so nothing has to sit diagonal.


That's all for tonight! Hopefully I'll have more monster chunks and a whole 2 sections of my scarf done tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment