Sunday, April 18, 2010

Entrelac & anchors

So my entrelac scarf is on size 8 needles and my lace scarf should have been but I only had one with me at class. And my block for the blanket should be on size 8. Dilemma right? I can only find my 32 inch needle not my 16. So I had to put one on a holder while I did the other. So I did the part of the anchor block I could do before I need help and I put it on the holder so I could work on my entrelac scarf. And before bed I found my other size 8. It was on legwarmers I know I'll never finish lol so I took it off and put my 32 inch needke away for now. I plan to buy a size 8 harmony needle on knit picks this week though. Also I'm making good progress on my scarf I did two repeats today and my first ball is almost done!

Me and Robby had a fun day. He did his project while I did my scarf, baked cookies, and made lunch. Fun. Then we took a top gear break. Then we watched more top gear when he finished his report and then went to randys pizza for supper. Yum. So good we had popcorn pizza for an app. Basically bite sized fried dough in sauce covered in cheese. Then skippys dare pizza fir dinner. Bacon, peanut butter, and provolone cheese. Yummmmmmmm!!!!

Vacation is over back to work tomorrow so I better try to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment