Sunday, March 21, 2010

What a glorious day

Today was a nice day. I woke up and got ready for the craft show at the Aqua Turf. Last time I was there it was Senior Prom. Ew lol! So it was a good time, lots of free samples and I got some adorable hearts cut out of soda cans. Definitely another idea to add to my etsy. :] 

After the craft show I went home and Mama was getting ready to go out with Helen, since I was going to be home alone she invited me. It was a lot of fun. We went to Popey's which I haven't been in forever! I used to frequent there in my youth. I remember Jared drinking pickle juice and sitting on the gliding picnic tables! 


So today when I went, Kissy, Adam, Kaylee, and TJ met us there. It was a good time. I don't get to see them often. Kissy looks so good pregnant lol. She's so close! I can't wait to meet the newest Wheeler! :] And Kaylee is getting so big!!!!! OMG! And she's as cute as ever!


After Popey's I got to see Auntie Helen's new house and she showed me around her town, on the way home I finished a new hat I started before the craft show.


Then I hung out with Mama at home and found a bootie pattern for baby wheeler. I worked on them but, I made a little mistake and the top part is on the back instead of the front. lol. but they were quick so I can make another one up tomorrow as well as the match.


After Robby got out of work he picked me up and we had dinner at his house, sweet and sour chicken and pork fried rice. yum. & then we watched LIFE on Discovery. I'm watching it again, but only because I can't find my remote. ha.


Also, last night I went to see Alice in Wonderland again, this time with Mom. & I finished my baby blue hat with my walmart yarn. I like how it came out I love making little baby hats. They are so quick and adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment