Monday, March 22, 2010

Mondays start with M

So today was a nice day. No pictures though, sorry. I worked, went to class, got lectured about taking notes on my laptop, and then went for a lovely walk with maureen. It was so nice to catch up with her! Then I babysat which went well. The boys behaved, I did have to called the "easter bunny" but that was at bed time with E. B was really good for me, I even got him to do ALL this week's homework. Friday we're going to get friendlys! YUM! That's about it though, more to come tomorrow- me and Rob are going on an adventure to the Danbury Mall. HOORAY! And maybe pier 1 to get a mannequin head! Only one more baby hat to go. Pink. Then booties. And then onto Bags. Then matching wallets. Then felted wallets. So excited to open up my etsy account!

No comments:

Post a Comment