Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HK Panda

I've been working on Katie's Hello Kitty Panda ALLLL day. It's 97% done right now. She just needs eyes. I am so confused on how to do them because I don't know how to embroider them and sharpie didn't work. I think I am going to go to AC Moore tomorrow and buy HUGE black buttons. And paint the inside white. I did the eyes fine on the legit HK but this one is a panda and panda's have big black spots around their eyes. So Katie will hopefully get her kitty during psych.



Today I took a wonderful nap during my break from work. I love napping. It really helps even when I don't want to wake up. I feel better after. :] Then after work again Rob came over. I missed him. We don't get to see each other much this semester but when we do its the best feeling ever. <3 ILU

I gave Uncle Phil my gifts for Tante Lise! I hope she loves them!!! <3

Tucker thinks it's funny to lay on everything I need right now as well as my arm. We'll see how sleeping goes tonight.

THE HEAT IS FIXED! THANK YOU DON CYR FOR FIXING MY HEAT! Now I can be warm while I sleep tonight!

Tomorrow I have class basically all day. I am going to Betty's on my break to buy yarn & talk  to her about fieldwork if I get my stinking contract. Then during pysch I plan on working on my combo hat. I also think if I have time I want to organize my patterns. Maybe I'll bring them to the twins and have them help me.


I decided the blanket is a no go. I already e-mailed Kissy and everything. I'm going to try out some booties! And make some toys, this will be better for me. I like making new things, but big things intimidate me. Even my vest did, but that ended up only taking the weekend. Much better than a whole month. 


I should really go to bed Wednesday are so exhausting. Thursday= NAP TIME DURING BREAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment