Monday, March 8, 2010

Felt = love

I kinda really love felting. I had a fun time today. I knitted up Ashley a blackberry case. I used an I pod case pattern and I think it worked out really well. I haven't gotten to test it but it looks good! Then I felted it! And it really worked!!! And I attached a button and trimmed it down and I'm so excited! I also felted Rob's acura hat. It looks basically the same just a little shorter and tighter but still stretchy which is nice. I'll needle felt the hat as soon as my kit comes in. Which according to my e-mail should be in 2-5 days! Same as my drop spindle! Can't wait.

So I didn't have class today, I babysat and I didn't even take a nap when I got home! But i did stay in my pajamas until work! I knitted up Ashley's case and then me & dad went out to lunch and returned my bottles. I got like 3 bucks. But I did make a friend:


He was adorable and he was crying for a friend so I let him sniff me & when he licked me I figured he was nice enough to pet. So I pet him and scratched his chin and he was so cute. He tried climbing out of the window but he had a cast on his back leg so he didn't get very far. I wanted to take him home!!!


I went to Memere's for dinner. The men had a club meeting and Jimmy was initiated into the club so he was very happy about that. I took a picture with pepere's camera but uncle phil needs to e-mail it to me. will be posted soon! Me and memere hid in the kitchen and talked it was a lot of fun. I love hearing her old stories. I work a little bit on my combination hat. I almost finished a whole repeat and I think I only have 1 repeat left!! Then I have to wait until Thursday to learn how to decrease. :] Can't wait for class Thursday!!!


Tomorrow I am going to work on Mom's bag I think. I have my bag all set up I just left the right size needles at home so I didn't start it tonight. Oh well. I don't want to wait until the weekend. I have the time to do it I just need to work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment