Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dear John

I just got home from seeing Dear John. It was really good, honestly. But still, I hate when they change the story line. Like wtf up with Tim being a dad? No. Sorry. Ugh it angers me because they just wanna make the story happy but sometimes life doesn't happen that way! It's a Nicholas Sparks book for crying out loud! They are always tearjerkers. Anyways. I liked the end actually better in the movie. I really wanted Savannah and John to be happy in the end.

The fam went to Manchester today for some Red Robin and Christmas Tree Shop. I got a couple things at the Christmas tree shop. They were selling really weird yarn. I got two balls of like glitter knitting yarn. it's called the perfect knit. It says dollarama on it. and it did cost a dollar lol. maybe I'll make some ornaments for next year. I also got 2 balls of lion brand suede in brown. Rob wanted something suede for some reason. Not looking forward to knitting with it though, it feels weird. I also bought Lindsay a crochet book about bags and I got a scarf, some shampoo and hair stuff.

I frogged my aspen hat from last night. I wanted to use that yarn for me. I redid the hat. I think it fits nicely now.I ran to Betty's on the way to Manchester and i picked up size 17 needles. she only had 19s in 36" so I added a couple stitches and the 17s worked fine.


So I made a new aspen hat. Took about 45 minutes I would say. And I made Jenna's hat. I also made Tante Lise's cancer ribbon. Now I'm just waiting on the flower for her hat and I can bring everything to Memere's to be mailed to Florida.














I really want to go to IKEA tomorrow and get that shelf. Me and Mom decided it would be pointless to make something because it will never get finished and it's more worth spending the money to get it done right. Hopefully Rob will go tomorrow or my parents will take me and then I can organize my yarny yarn yarn!!!

2 comments: