Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tweets










July 26
So glad we got to Skype with @L4M3forME we've missed him so much 👧🙇
Just woke up from an obviously much needed nap. Time for date night now

July 27
Our seats are so high!!! pic.twitter.com/DdMnTxUIQQ
I can't wait until dahlia is old enough to take her to her first concert. Such a big moment.
@edsheeran can't understand a word you're saying way up here but don't stop talking I love it #RedTour
"Hi my name is Taylor and I write songs about my feelings" @taylorswift13 #RedTour

July 28
My girl is home & exhausted. Both of us are going to nap then we can play with her new tea set which was obviously better than chicken Elmo
Just finished order of the Phoenix!!! need to get to the library tomorrow morning.

July 29
I love how I gave dahlia her dirty diaper and told her to throw it out and she goes out the room and carries it to the trash to toss it.
When dahlia woke up she saw my hello kitty shirt and yelled KITTY!!
One more month of summer then back to work #BitterSweet
Ummm so I'm half way through Half Blood Prince. I started it this morning... Fucking good book I want to read all day tomorrow

July 30
Today's mission: knitting a keychain sized TARDIS and grocery shopping also cleaning my basement so it's not cluttered with baby toys
Page 503 I don't want to read anymore because I know what's happening soon 😭 pic.twitter.com/cA4qci5e5L

July 31
Such a great night. Cuddling makes everything better. :) now to read Harry potter until I fall asleep
Finished. Damn. Could not put it down. I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow. But library trip in the morning!

August 1
This book is 759 pages long. I say I finish by Friday the latest.
Page 211 and I'm at the toe of my sock. Can't wait to start the next one pic.twitter.com/nPjEGR1CHH
Literally cannot put this book down. Page 507
Why did I read it so fast. Commence tears. I love you @jk_rowling you're so amazing. 😭😭😭👏👏👏🙏❤
Just spent almost an hour cuddling with dahlia like when she was a little baby I wish she'd fall asleep like that no such luck -crib it is
We also made shadow puppets complete with animal sounds. And she told me dee-da which I'm pretty positive means love you ❤👧

August 2
My 30 day squat challenge ends tomorrow. Today was 150 squats. Excuse me while my thighs fall off. #myassthough
Tonight was oddly productive. Went through mine and dahlias clothes for too small/big clothes- rearranged some stuff and knit a monster body
Why did I buy marshmallows when I'm trying to eat healthy???? Ahhhhhh so delicious I wanna toast them all up and devour them
PLL & morning coffee I love how clean my room is though. Better enjoy it before my mess maker comes home
All done!! Dahlia has a Lydia pillow monster pic.twitter.com/zqCQRL2r28

August 4
Made out at savers today. Ugly doll, yarn for my next projects, Wicked book and baby Einstein DVD for dahlia! Then my mom paid! #success
Watched firefly all night and knit my sock. Both are half done. Hopefully finishing the sock tomorrow :) can't wait for the mismatchness
Just organized my knitting needles I feel so much better when my stuff is all neat.

August 5
Sometimes I understand why parents use leashes for their kids. Dahlia loves to just run off lol
I've created a book lover. Dahlia keeps bringing me and my moan books to read. It's the sweetest thing #parentingsuccess
Mini workout day 2: 20s plank, 75 crunches, 8 push ups 8 chair dips. This better work my core kills
Made progress on my second mismatch sock tonight I'll finish the gusset during morning nap then onward to the toe! pic.twitter.com/hI53l6x5dQ
So dahlias cup was just clogged and she was not about to go to sleep without her milk Figured that out 2 hrs after bed time Fast asleep now


No comments:

Post a Comment