Friday, July 26, 2013

Tweets of the Week

July 17
So I'm singing the 5 little monkies to dahlia and apparently when momma calls the doctor the doctor says HELLO!
That run was intense. Quick shower then it's date night :)
July 18
7ish mile bike ride with Angela dally and the kitty. Then a great lunch :) I love days like this
Oh naps how I love thee
Tomorrow I ride boulder dash. It's been too long. We shall be reunited. Also cheese fries. I need some grease in my life
July 19
Time to shower all this gross sweat off me and get ready for the day. Dropping my baby off, chiro, lake compounce date!!!
Dahlia is singing and dancing along to 22. Too bad she has 21 years to go
Oh roller coasters how I've missed you 🎢❤❤❤
July 20
Knitting a little piglet for dahlias farm. It's getting there.
So excited to see monster university :)
July 21
Sitting in the bed of the truck eating ice cream talking all night. Such a great time. I could def get used to this.
This little piggie
Orange is the new black is such a great show. Something new to get my knitting done
Dahlia loves her little farm so far It's great that she can enjoy playing with things I've made her
July 22
Dahlia has this adorable dance when Sofia the first plays its theme song. She shakes her butt then claps then swings her arms over and over
Dahlia gets 2 naps for about an hour each so I can do whatever I want around the house. 90% of the time I choose sleep
Working on little lamb from spud & Chloe on the farm. Tedious but the finished product will be adorable.
My kids new hobbies: copying everything I say, not eating, finding plastic bags, and sitting in her cosleeper she never slept in she's silly
Massive knitting progress today. Please remind me why I stopped making toys?
July 23
Well now that I finished little lamb I started a little voodoo doll. Already did the body now it's nap time for us.
This is going to be adorable
July 24
I learned when dahlia escapes and is super quiet she's usually pooping. I have a hider.
I love my voodoo doll ❤
July 25
I like you better every time :) you make me smile
I can't decide what to knit next. Apple jack twins, hurly burly or a Kim Kim bird. Idkkkkkk tough decisions




1 comment: