Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Finished Objects Lately

I keep forgetting to posted my finished stuff. I post them so many other places here just gets left out.
^Little pig from Spud & Chloe on the Farm

^ Adipose baby for Dahlia's cosplay, no pattern made it up myself using bits and pieces of my monster book

 ^Little Lamb from Spud & Chloe on the Farm
Voodoo You Love I love this quick knit Can't wait to make more

My shirt for Taylor Swift Definitely making more like this

Hurly & Burly Inside out monster from Super Scary Mochi Mochi

Tiny Tardis using the shyscraper pattern from Knitting Mochimochi

One sock in rainbow. Not enough to make 2 so the "match" will be in Jelly bean same colors just pastel

Lydia the pillow monster. Only one more monster and I'll have knit through the Big Book of Monsters


1 comment:

  1. Boy, you've been on a roll! The sheep and the voodoo are my faves.

    ReplyDelete