Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 6-12 tweets


Tweets of the Week

August 6
  • Body achesssss #NoPainNoGain
  • Bought a jogging stroller for $25 off Craigslist this morning @beccakbecca you inspired me! Now maybe ill run more pic.twitter.com/v3TF75Xgj8
  • Also reading wicked and unimpressed. But I feel the need to continue reading it. At least I'm sock knitting simultaneously. Gusset done
  • Used the new stroller and ran to the park .75 miles but damn it felt like more pushing that.
  • It's Harry potter time. Order of the Phoenix :)

August 7
  • Dahlia is obsessed with bears lately. TEDDY? So cute.
  • Ran 2.5 miles walked another .5 to dunkin. Fml. The walk home will work it off though.
  • Mini workout day 4: 30s plank, 50 crunches, 10 push ups 8 chair dips. It really seems like nothing but doing it every day is HARD
  • Date night can't come soon enough. I feel deprived of cuddles and kisses today. And I want wings. Yum.
  • Is it bad that I just squealed because I have the first @GameOfThrones book on my kindle now???

August 8
  • Late night last night now I don't wanna get out of bed 
  • Sesame Street with the girlie the we really need to grocery shop!!
  • Dahlia eats Cheetos like a dog. She cracks me up
  • I'll be dahlia free all weekend and new boy is going on a weekend trip. So ill be reading, watching all the Harry potter movies and knitting
  • Got a new customizable phone case today. Time to order pics to put in it and switch out with my mood
  • So glad I figured out how to download library ebooks to my kindle This book is so great Knitting progress is immense pic.twitter.com/TLMTCeg5nx
  • My room needs a hardcore clean tomorrow once dahlia leaves. The kid makes such a mess! And I have a ton of clean clothes to put away 

August 9
  • My room needs a hardcore clean tomorrow once dahlia leaves. The kid makes such a mess! And I have a ton of clean clothes to put away 
  • My weekend plans. In a nutshell. Kat is almost done just needs arms :) pic.twitter.com/Va8uEAcYBm
  • Proud to say I've knitted every monster from the Big Book of Knitted Monsters @rebeccadanger
  • can someone just please update my project page on ravelry for me.
  • Lazy lazy day. Going to bed early hoping to catch up on the sleep dahlia stole last night. Miss that little girl so much right now

August 10

  • Knitting & reading the morning away. Waking myself up so I can go run in this beautiful weather :)
  • Well that's great a mile into my run I roll my ankle icing it now
  • 2 hour nap was nice and restful. Now back to my knitting I'm determined to finish both tonight. But I need a better handmaiden to wait on me
  • My farm is really coming together! pic.twitter.com/hMAVmGjWE0
August 11
  • 86% on GoT and working on this adorable pattern for the farm. Decided to mix it up and do this dog instead pic.twitter.com/Dw10N1E7j8
  • Finished GoT a story of fire and ice. Now to download the next one!! Also progress on my doghouse/dog pic.twitter.com/P1uoqfRZEg
August 12
  • As annoying as dahlia is to sleep with its the best feeling ever when someone wales up and you're who they need and want. Cuddling for days
  • Dahlia loves her dog to dog house only when it's in puppy mode. She can't figure out how to change it back and forth
  • Why does it take my mom longer to put workout clothes on than normal clothes? You're going for a walk not a marathon throw something on
  • Dying my hair hopefully the same as @KarenGillan2 was wish me luck Also bought sunglasses resembling Amy's glasses in angels take manhatta
  • Why am I so tired? This book is boring and I'm not into this cat I'm knitting. New project tomorrow. Off to bed.
  • Yet I'm still awake trolling Instagram. Decided I want to start a beekeeper quilt.






1 comment:

  1. Man, woman, you're a whirlwind! You should flash your Itty Bitty farm pic to Susan on the Itty Bitty Knits forum.

    ReplyDelete