Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tweets of the week

June 9
Dahlia woke up at 6 crying I said "what's wrong?" "Baba!" So I gave her some water she took some sips and passed back out. So glad she talks
She has an obsession with my water jug. She hands it to me and says ahhh so I take a sip and go ahhh after. Then she claps for me. Too silly
5 miles bike ride with auntie Angela and her kitty Toby cooling off with a little ice cream then someone needs a nap
These TARDIS socks are not getting done before connecticon. Oh well there is always next year.
June 10
Dahlias little cosplay outfit is adorable. So excited to spend Saturday being nerdy with my cousins
July 11
Today is going to be a mess with dahlia up so early. She already wants a nap and this is when we're normally getting up for breakfast. Damn
Dahlia just handed me a strawberry and said "hungry?" She cracks me up
Knitting a piglet and catching up on Dexter dahlia is on her third nap. Waking up at 6:30 is not a good look for her
That awkward moment when Starbucks has to kick you and your date out because they're closing so you sit outside for another hour
July 12
Dahlia sees me blowing on her food or my coffee and now she tries to copy me. It's adorable she's like ffffff spitting all over
July 13
It's connecticon time
Dahlia is a big hit today
So many people told me I was raising my kid right today lol
Dahlia loved all the attention today and we got our picture taken with a life size TARDIS. It was great being the doctors companion <3 span="">
July 14
Feeling happy. I haven't been out in a while late like this on my baby free night. Hopefully things continue this way
I love getting my girl back. Big hugs and kisses all day.
July 15
Waking up to dahlia laughing and talking is the best. I asked her if she wanted to get out of the crib and she said OUT!
Toddler pandora is a morning must. Dahlia is so musical.
Dahlias baby was in the high chair and she couldn't get it back in I asked if she needed help. She handed it to me and said thank you
Walking around the house in my bikini
Week 2 of couch to 5K done. Feel so good. Week 3 looks killer though idk if I can handle it.
Dahlia woke up all upset and is now falling asleep next to me. I love these nights.
June 16
No creamer no sugar. So I stuck dahlia in the car and went to Dunkin with no pants on. Nbd coffee is too important
Lia Sophia party was successful pretty pumped at the outcome even with only 3 people showing up.
But can it be tomorrow night now? Because I am happy








1 comment:

  1. She is so cute dressed up like Doctor Who. Too funny. You look fabulous in your bikini. The little ones are so loving, yeah? It's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete