Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Two Weeks of Twitter Tuesday

Last week was just absolute chaos with birthday stuff. So, here is the last two weeks in tweets:










June 11
Onward to Boston!!!
Cuff of sock done. Yay for long bus rides. But we still aren't in Boston yet :/
My sock has a leg! Still on the bus home. Going stir crazy right about now.
I really should workout tonight buttttttt I worked a 12 hour day. Fuck it.
June 12
Dahlia has woken up at 5:45 every day this week. I'm baffled and tired.
She just said dahlia lol. Dahlia! Kitty! Tucker! Hotdog! I crack up at her random selection of words.
Ripped out my heel 3 times and reknit it again before I realized I was actually doing it right the whole time
Time for bed. Dahlia added billy to her repertoire tonight. Talker not a walker. Silly little thing
June 13
Ordered dahlias special first birthday cake from la palette today so excited!!!
My baby is not a baby anymore. Just took her for her first haircut and ordered the cake for everyone else for the party It's been great year
June 14
Dahlia is asleep next to me Finally fell back asleep like an hour ago Her poor mouth I don't want to get up now I could lay here forever
Online shopping, blogging and overall being a bum today
We're such little babies. Going to bed now. So tired. Can't believe ill be 23 tomorrow it's been such a crazy year I am not the same person
June 15
Made my dad take me to dunkin happy birthday to me
So toy knitting is taking a hiatus because socks are too much fun. I never would've guessed.
If I ever start to fall in love again just slap me and tell me I'm stupid and not to do it. Kthx
June 16
Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there especially my dad and dahlias
I spent my birthday this year exactly how I would've liked to have spent it last year. Odd
4:00 nap with dahlia is probably my favorite part of the day. We'd both be lost without it.
Spent the morning with mike and dahlia and then spent the afternoon with my dad and spending the night with my godfather. Happy Father's Day
June 17
Morning cuddles from my favorite girl & now her new favorite show doc mcstuffins
Dahlia loves the cone the best. Just like mommy.
Tomorrow Dahlia is going to be one and I just am so glad I have this girl in my life we've had our ups and downs but she is so loved
June 18
Took dahlia to dunkin for her birthday got her some munchkins and she wanted my sandwich instead
Dahlia saw hello kitty and said KITTY I taught her so well
I miss holding my tiny six pound little girl in my arms but I love watching my 20something pound toddler growing up every day
June 19
Got my package today couldn't be more excited
Adorable birthday party at daycare dahlia loves the big kids
Dahlias walking around the room using furniture with a nugget in her hand. Thanks dad for letting her nap for 3 hours.
Dahlia has been bottle free since last Tuesday at home and since last Friday completely. So proud of her transition to sippy.
June 20
I guess this summer my wake up call is going to be much earlier because dahlia said so Fml well I foresee early bike rides in our future
Someone brought in cupcakes for my birthday and let me take the extra home. They are dying a slow death in the car.
Dahlia new thing. Jamming her sippy cup to my face and going dinkit dinkit no I won't drink that lol
I could fall asleep right now. Dahlia is playing with her baby giving it hugs and kisses. Bath time and a shower for me then bed for us both
June 21
I can't believe it's been 5 years since I graduated from high school. Time flies.
Stuck to my diet. The guys dragged me to peach wave and I didn't get anything.
My girl is the only one who can make me feel better. I'm so glad I got to see her for a quick minute and get some mama kisses
Baking my sorrows away. How much cookie dough will I eat before the night is over
The past two days sucked. Hopefully tomorrow turns out well. I'm way too excited for this party
June 23
Dahlias party was a chaotic nightmare but we are reopening gifts at home and she keeps saying thank you!
I want to sleep forever. This weekend was beyond stressful.
June 24
Brewing a whole pot of coffee. Going to make iced coffee later but first I need my morning cup
I just did 8 miles in an hour
90% of the music on that bike ride was thanks for helping me through those 8 miles girl

1 comment:

  1. Her Dahlia Street sign is so cute. Her baby chubbs are too cute! Man, you are all over Twitter. I don't think I'll do that. How do you handle so much social media? It's enough for me to blog, maybe FB which I've cut down upon, and manage a FB page.
    Love can suck and it can hurt badly. We have all been through that, especially the ones where you think one thing but get mo-ded. But each experience should make you a stronger person. Have reasonable expectations and don't expect any less. Enjoy what you have right now.

    ReplyDelete