Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Twitter Tuesday

Posting on the right day? I must be on vacation! My twitter is basically what I use as my diary it's a quick easy way to just jot little notes through the day and then I can go back and look at all the cute little things we've done throughout the year. I'm a sucker for social media but I mainly use it to remember all the good things we've done.








June 25
Dahlia is figuring out day by day how to get off my bed safely She turns around and slides off while I keep my hands there. I give it a week
6 miles 35 min
Filling up dahlias pool for after daycare & then going to lay by the pool with my new bestie aka my moms best friend
Finally to the toe on my second sock. Last week got the best of me but I need to get back on my game!!
Dahlia is refusing her nap. But she made a bed of pillows in her playpen and she keeps laying down lol
Just threw away all the bottles & organized all the sippy cups
June 26
Living the life right now. Nothing is better than this. Nothin.
Filling up the pool & doing laundry then picking up my girl and riding the bike to the library to play!!
Just rode 3 miles to the library. Its about to rain. Dahlia decides this is the perfect time to poop. No wipes no diapers. Greatttttt
Dad came and got us. Woo hoo!
June 27
Yesterday I had on shorts and a tank top and now I have on a hoodie. Mother Nature really? It's so gloomy I don't want to do a thing
Knitting to show tunes pandora playlist. Sound of music <3 how="" i="" makes="" me="" memere="" miss="" much="" musical="" my="" night="" of="" span="" think="" with="">
Just saw a sign for free pallets. How much would my mom hate me if I took them all home?
But hey my socks are done second pair down. Now it's TARDIS sock time
June 28
Dahlias been up for almost an hour now. Go to bed. But she's so funny I can't be mad. She keeps copying my ughhhh when she jumps on me
She officially conquered climbing of the bed without help. Nothing is safe lol
Today is one of those days all I want to do is knit. Probably what I'll do all night
On the way to mikes dahlia was jamming to Don't stop believing and doing the ba-ba-ba part when I did it. Too hilarious love that girl
June 29
I need to start running. I need to have a destress outlet. I can't handle this
Went for a run today at the gym. Did 10 minutes. First time. Progress. Now time to lay out with my flower
June 30
Dahlia is such a tease with walking. You tell her to come she puts her arms out and sits back down. Cracks me up.
When your hardest decision in the morning is which cup to drink your coffee from you know you have a good collection
Somebody named dahlia just took 5 steps
Dahlia loves her big cousins and baby Alayna. She kept saying pretty and petting her
Walking into my arms & hugging me. New favorite moment.
July 1
Dahlia wanted to sleep in my bed tonight This is totally ok with me She's now sideways at the bottom like a dog lol
Iced coffee on the porch in my biking clothes. Damn rain.
Full body. Ran 5 min. Biked 15 min. And now I'm dead.
Making July my bitch I can achieve my goal I know it It's been about 6 months and I'm past goal weight almost to my wishful thinking weight

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so wonderfully. I smile at how happy you are and how much you love that little princess.

    ReplyDelete