Friday, June 14, 2013

Twitter Tuesday 6.4-6.10

June 4
Baby girl is still sick :( another day home this time mommy needs to go to work so she's having a grandpa day. Hoping to get a dr appt later
Croup and thrush. Lovely. Baby girl feel better soon I'm exhausted
I'm exhausted. Like too exhausted to even try to stay up later. Hopefully we all feel better tomorrow.
June 5
Dahlia has a bun in today so she can't yank it out and get boogers in her hair. She seems a bit better though
June 6
9 days until my birthdayyyyy #23
Making air popped popcorn while I wait for my pizza to get here. It'll be my snack for work tomorrow!!
Biked 3.25 miles today with my cousin and her fiancé. Dahlia slept the whole time next time ill bring a pillow
I'm so glad dahlia is feeling better enough to go to her dads tomorrow. Mommy needs a little break. Hopefully she does well for him
June 7
So grateful to make up the hours I've missed this week but still not happy about waking up just a half hour early. Really messes with me lol
June 8
Drinking three cups of coffee in an hour this afternoon to wake myself up was a fail until I decided to take a nap... One hour later... Fml
and last but not least tonight dahlia actually called the cat kitty and not tucker. My little Boo finally says kitty!
My birthday: 7 days Dahlias birthday: 10 days Party day: 15 days so excited !!!
June 9
I have the best second job. Having fun outside playing with tucker and my student who likes to be referred to as AC Slater lol
6 miles was the best I've done so far. But I think tomorrow ill only do 3 and then do yoga after gotta stretch those sore muscles
June 10
No bike ride today damn rain but best buddies party soon! Then yoga & dying my hair
Of course dahlia would take a shit when I can barely move without my head itching 12 more minutes of waiting and a stinky kid
i'm so anxious to see how my hair looks dry. damn you curls for not doing well with a blow dryer!
Pretty excited about this work field trip tomorrow like packing my bag to the brim of fun shit to do on the bus ride to Boston




1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome you can just take off and go biking near you. Lots of hills in my area. Do you ever take this little one with you?

    ReplyDelete