Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Twitter Tuesday



The week in tweets:
May 28
Walking to my car barefoot because I couldn't stand another minute in those damn sandals my poor toes
Biked the other side of the trail today. 4 miles again. So eventually I want to do the whole thing.
May 29
Dahlia just took my iced coffee. Tried to take a sip nothing came up so she tried to throw it at me.
So this sock is going pretty well considering its my first one. Got about 1 1/2 inches of the foot done. Finish that part up tomorrow
May 30
Can I please just lay in bed all day & knit? Really want to finish my sock today
It should be a law that schools are air conditioned. Ugh dying.
Taking dahlia to her first swimming day of the summer at auntie Angela's
Went 5 miles tonight. Next ride I'm aiming for 6.
Just survived my first throw up all over me from dahlia. She's lucky I love her. Not eating tuna for a good week now.
May 31
Going to my first solo movie I feel lame oh well free time to knit
Epic was adorable & I quite enjoyed seeing it alone.
June 1
Made so much progress on my sock!! So much faster this time even though I bent my needle :(
June 2
Got all the materials needed to make my car not die on me and iced coffee, now hopefully dahlia is up for a bike ride
Sick baby :( she has a bad cold and a fever and she's getting a tooth. Taking her for an Italian ice to soothe her teeth
This second sock foot is seriously never ending. I really want to finish this tonight
June 3
Sick little girl and her dog watching Mickey. "Do you want to come inside my clubhouse?" Dahlia yells YA!!
Finally finished my socks!! So happy!!
Didn't go to the gym all last week. Went tonight I'm tired now lol dinner with my sick girl then putting us both to bed

1 comment: