Friday, May 31, 2013

WIP Wednesday & FO Friday

I suck at posting on my scheduled days. Seriously. 

Well my WIP is my sock, I also started the Hurly Burly from the super scary mochimochi book as well as Kat the Kitchen Monster from the big book of monsters. But I don't have pics of those. I've been intensely working on my first sock. It's finally done. I'm pretty sure I did the Kitchener right. I started the second one and I'm halfway through the cuff. I used the Very Vanilla Socks pattern but its a bit tight around the cuff so next pair I'm using Susan B. Anderson's pattern because I've been referencing it throughout for better wording. It's basically the same but its 4 stitches bigger and I think that'll be just enough. 
My Finished Objects are:


Yesterday was such a hot day so me and Dahlia went to my friend's house for the first swim of the summer. She loved it so much! 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know whether it's just me or if everybody else encountering issues with your site.
    It appears as if some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them
    as well? This might be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously. Many thanks

    My weblog ... Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have issues with how the blog comes up.

    I love water babies as I was one. My girls love a swimming pool.

    ReplyDelete