Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rhinebeck

So yesterday i went on a bus trip with Bayberry Knitting to Rhinebeck. It was a pretty fun time! I couldn't find anything I HAD to have. and I'm pretty broke anyways so if i did see something i cost more than i had lol. here is what we did:

this is melissa spinning on the coolest wheel ever!
doesn't this not look like a sheep at all?
this is the chopstick knitting contest. yes we actually knit with chopsticks lol
this is me deep in concentration doing my chopstick knitting. i got about 2 inches. the winner got like 5
i knit faster when i don't look lol. patty un rolled my yarn out for me.
these were the coolest pumpkinssss!
alpaca baby
melissa's wheel upclose. those are alpacas.
i like his bangs lol
 will their fur be blue when it grows back? lol


i made this hat on the way there:

and these:

i've been hanging out with jordan a lot lately. he makes me very happy. i'm glad it's going so well.

me and james are going to pick him out a rat this week! this is us with purl.

friday was the twinnies' birthday! this is what i made them!










No comments:

Post a Comment