Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MAINE

So friday morning we left for maine. it was a pretty long car drive up there so i started a cardi I've been meaning to knit. i decided only to knit for myself for one weekend. i did good except for one exception. i did knit allie's bird to egg reversible toy because i needed something tiny to carry around. i only have the beak left then i can put it together.

this is how far i got on my sweater driving there & back:

 this is my new arizona ice tea hello kitty necklace

this is my new toy knitting book (taking requests now. all animals are on the cover!)

this is the hat i made today for ashley! don't you love the design?




these are the pieces to allie's toy:

these are from maine:

me and petey before we left.
 the beach
 me actually getting to wear my cowl!
 this awesome light up E
 in ogonquit
 the cleaning lady set this up lol
 mg dealership <3
 scottie the cutest cow ever
 on the hayridee
 hayride
 on a bridge at perkins cove
 me and jared perkins cove
kennebunk port

i brought my gnome along and he had a pretty fun time:
 checking out the view
 making crank calls
 chilling at lighthouse depot
 kennebunk chilling
 being attacked my jillian
 figuring which way to go (canyoufindhim)
 oh there he is!
 captured by birds
 in a shoe
washing hands
with some ben&jerry workers
in the troll room at the steak house
visiting santa

HEY GNOME FRIEND!

oh i'm an ornament now?

taking a ride from a stone puppy

i also found the best street ever!

1 comment:

  1. a long ride is going to Northern Maine - Southern Maine - The car is still getting warm

    ReplyDelete