Wednesday, September 8, 2010

slamming!

i have been slamming out orders lately. i just dropped off one today, one yesterday and one tomorrow i will do. i gave katie her birthday present from my mochimochi book. i made her the neck nuzzler without the neck lol. its just a big eared adorable bunny now!

also i started a large perry the platyus for kaila's son kegan.

i started squarey a pattern i found on ravelry. its from a book that i don't have but its really just a square so i am winging it. shouldn't be hard. mindless knitting.

i got an order for a snowman hat and an upside down daisy.
i also got an order from dee for a mohawk hat. i found a great pattern.
and a slouchy hat for lauren from class.

i finished the boy hat for uncle phil's order

i also made my new logo! and i ironed it onto this bag. it didn't iron on good. i have horrible luck with iron ons i need a new technique. maybe i'll draw it on next time! anyways i love it i made up some new business cards and everything. i think i want to make her fur darker cause it looks gray but they are just temporary until i order them online. :]


tonight i had my first graded speech in public speaking. i did it on my knitting and i used a power point. i got an a+ i was so excited! my teacher knows betty! small world!!

this is my new favorite picture of me and purl:

jimmy finished his first hat! i'm so proud of him! he looks like hes crying cause he was lol. purl jumped on his back and it scared the ba-jeezus out of him. so he was a little upset. but his hat looks great! he already started a beige one with chunky yarn. he wants to sell his hats now too. he made an order sheet and everything. so let me know if you want a jimmy original. lol.

anywayssss dee and katie came over today and we went to happy hour for wings at sliders then me & dee went to class. i'm so glad we're hanging out more this semester.

and the other day me and lauren went to sonic! that was so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. WOW business is really taking off!! I'm so happy for you :) I love your stuff can't wait for Emma to show it all off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tania! I'm so excited about it! And i can't wait to see emma all decked out!

    ReplyDelete