Saturday, September 4, 2010

mochimochi

today i bought the mochimochi book from borders. i had a coupon so i got a really good deal.
i was so anxious to get this book as soon as i saw it a couple weeks ago at barnes & noble.
it has some crazy patterns in it. including a couch, squirrels on wheels, and even a little city! i am so excited to make everything. the main picture is a hippo slipper! i can't wait to make myself a pair!

besides that, today i worked on a baby hat for an order. it came out too big so i'm re-doing it now. but i didn't frog the other one i am just going to keep it to sell. i am thinking about getting a table at one of  the christmas bazaars or something.

i rearranged my room like i talked about in my last post, making the yarn more of an area. it looks really nice now. much more spacious. and i can really relax in my chair to watch tv. now if only someone would program my new remote. :[

i made two little hampster beans for my twinnies today. they both asked for one. j in peach and a in lightbrown. so i did them opposite. one is light brown with peach ears and feet and vice versa. next i have to make the egg to bluebird for a. j's bird is done already from a while back. I bet they will love my mochimochi book!
so today i woke up really early. i guess a whole week of waking up early made me into a morning person. i woke up and watched james and the giant peach 3 of 5 stars. then me and rob watched super troopers. 3 of 5 stars again. i watched bicentennial man after rob dropped me off. it was 4 out of 5 but it was REALLY long. over 2 hours. ugh i was like ok alreadyyyyyyyyyy! ha ha.

me and rob had a nice dinner at joey garlic's. i had the meatball grinder. he had a cheeseburger with a fried egg on it... ew lol. we also got donuts but i only ate them. i bought the rest home. i can't wait to eat the rest tomorrow!!! oh gosh now i'm craving them lol.

well i am going to get to bed. hopefully wake up early again to work on this hat. then keegan's 1st birthday party at danielle's house later in the day! so excited to see them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment